El Té Verde con Cereza e Hibisco contiene ingredientes 100% ecológicos de primera calidad, creando un té afrutado, equilibrado y refrescante. Además de estar muy bueno, sus propiedades naturales aportan numerosos beneficios para tu salud.
La mezcla de tés verdes Sencha y Chun Mee tiene altos contenidos en antioxidantes, puede acelerar tu metabolismo para optimizar la quema de grasas y contiene Teanina, que ayuda a mantener la concentración.
Las cerezas son ricas en vitaminas A, C y B7, y contienen una gran cantidad de antioxidantes con beneficios antiinflamatorios para nuestro cuerpo.
Como preparar el Té Verde con Cereza e Hibisco
- Cantidad: 12-15 g/litro
- Tiempo: 2-3 minutos
- Temperatura: 80ºC
Té verde Sencha* (China), Manzana*, Té Verde Chun Mee* (China), Baya de Sauco*, Aroma Natural de Cereza, Flor de Hibisco*, Cereza*, Hoja de Stevia*
*procedente de cultivo ecológico
- It contains a large amount of antioxidants: Green tea is rich in polyphenols and catechins, which are natural compounds with great health benefits. It contains the catechin EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), a natural antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage by reducing the formation of free radicals, which play a role in ageing and many types of disease.
- Improves brain function: Green tea contains caffeine or theine and L-theanine. The caffeine present in green tea acts as a stimulant in a different way to coffee, the caffeine in tea is released in a more dosed form in the body, maintaining its effects for longer but without causing the jitters that are attributed to the caffeine in coffee. L-theanine is an amino acid that increases the activity of GABA neurotransmitters, having anxiolytic effects and increasing dopamine, resulting in relaxation and better concentration. Studies have shown that caffeine and L-theanine act together, producing a much milder and different effect to coffee.
- In any fat burning supplement green tea is present in a high percentage, this is because, according to scientific studies, green tea increases fat burning and stimulates metabolism. It can be particularly effective in reducing abdominal fat.
- Prevents cardiovascular disease: Green tea helps reduce levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) by increasing the antioxidant capacity of the blood, which protects LDL particles from oxidation. Several studies have shown that people who regularly drink green tea have up to a 31% lower risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
- Reduces bad breath:The catechins in green tea also have oral health benefits. Catechins can suppress the growth of bacteria, potentially reducing the risk of mouth infections and bad breath.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.