Green Tea with Ginger and Lemon contains 100% organic, premium quality ingredients, creating a smooth, spicy and refreshing tea. As well as being very good, its natural properties bring numerous benefits to your health.
The Sencha and Chun Mee green tea blend is high in antioxidants, can speed up your metabolism to optimise fat burning and contains Theanine, which helps to maintain concentration.
Ginger comforts the whole body and helps renew blood circulation, it is a natural expectorant, preventing congestion when you have a cold and is very effective against nausea and motion sickness, making it ideal to take before travelling.
How to prepare Green Tea with Ginger and Lemon
- Quantity: 12-15 g/liter
- Time: 2-3 minutes
- Temperature: 80°C
- It contains a large amount of antioxidants: Green tea is rich in polyphenols and catechins, which are natural compounds with great health benefits. It contains the catechin EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), a natural antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage by reducing the formation of free radicals, which play a role in ageing and many types of disease.
- Improves brain function: Green tea contains caffeine or theine and L-theanine. The caffeine present in green tea acts as a stimulant in a different way to coffee, the caffeine in tea is released in a more dosed form in the body, maintaining its effects for longer but without causing the jitters that are attributed to the caffeine in coffee. L-theanine is an amino acid that increases the activity of GABA neurotransmitters, having anxiolytic effects and increasing dopamine, resulting in relaxation and better concentration. Studies have shown that caffeine and L-theanine act together, producing a much milder and different effect to coffee.
- In any fat burning supplement green tea is present in a high percentage, this is because, according to scientific studies, green tea increases fat burning and stimulates metabolism. It can be particularly effective in reducing abdominal fat.
- Prevents cardiovascular disease: Green tea helps reduce levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) by increasing the antioxidant capacity of the blood, which protects LDL particles from oxidation. Several studies have shown that people who regularly drink green tea have up to a 31% lower risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
- Reduces bad breath:The catechins in green tea also have oral health benefits. Catechins can suppress the growth of bacteria, potentially reducing the risk of mouth infections and bad breath.
- Contains gingerol: The unique fragrance and flavour of ginger comes from its natural oils. Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger and is responsible for many of its medicinal properties. Gingerol has potent anti-inflammatory effects and helps to reduce oxidative stress on cells, which is responsible for ageing and the onset of many diseases.
- Relieves nausea: Ginger helps to relieve nausea and vomiting, including those related to chemotherapy treatments, post-operative nausea and morning sickness.
- Helps weight loss: According to several studies, ginger helps reduce body mass index (BMI) and blood insulin levels in people with obesity.
- Reduces blood sugar levels: Ginger has been shown to lower blood sugar and improve several risk factors for heart disease in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Helps reduce indigestion and constipation: Several studies have shown that ginger speeds up stomach emptying, which is beneficial for people with indigestion or stomach upset.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.