For Happy Stomach Infusion we selected 100% organic ingredients with beneficial properties for your stomach. None of its ingredients contain caffeine, so you can drink it at any time of the day.
Green rooibos is similar to red rooibos, which is the best known, but has a different process to it, while red rooibos undergoes oxidation, green rooibos is simply left to dry in the sun. Because of this process green rooibos has a milder, slightly sweeter taste.
Chamomile relaxes the muscles of the body, including those of the digestive tract, relieving spasms, abdominal pain and gas. Chamomile is very beneficial for people with disorders aggravated by stress, such as irritable bowel, indigestion, gastritis and peptic ulcers.
Sweet, spicy and aromatic anise soothes the stomach and relieves digestive discomfort, such as gas.
Fennel stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes and also provides nutrients to restore strength and vigour. It is highly recommended after large meals to rebalance the digestive system.
Dandelion is a medicinal plant with a multitude of nutrients, including vitamins A, B, C, D, iron and a large amount of potassium. The bitter compounds in dandelion activate the digestive system, stimulating the flow of gastric juices and preventing indigestion.
The blueberry is a natural remedy for diarrhoea and has a pigment that inhibits bacterial growth in the intestinal tract.
How to prepare Happy Stomach Organic Infusion
- Quantity: 12-15 g/liter
- Time: 5-8 minutes
- Temperature: 100°C
Green rooibos* (South Africa), anise*, chamomile*, rose hip*, dandelion*, cranberry*, fennel*, mint*
- Improves digestion: Fennel has been used for hundreds of years in infusions to treat digestive disorders, as it stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes, calms the digestive tract and improves the absorption of nutrients. It is an excellent remedy for heartburn, gas, constipation and stomach pain. It is especially recommended after celebrations, when excesses and large meals can unbalance the digestive system.
- Reduces fluid retention and has detox properties: Fennel is a natural diuretic, relieves swelling in the hands and ankles and its antiseptic oils fight urinary tract infections and eliminate toxins.
- Helps you lose weight: Fennel has a long tradition for treating overweight problems. Drinking a cup of fennel tea as a first drink in the morning and as a last drink before bedtime is a time-honoured treatment to help reduce abdominal fat.
- It provides energy: Fennel was used by Greek marathon runners for strength and stamina as it contains a large amount of nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, sodium, iron and vitamins A, C and E.
- Improves gum and throat health: Fennel is excellent for preventing gum and throat disorders, acts as an antiseptic, reduces sore throats and keeps breath fresh.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.