Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying tea in bulk?
- Through bulk tea we can appreciate the quality of the tea at a glance, enjoying the smell, colour and shape of the leaves. What you see is what you get.
- Bulk tea is totally natural, its flavour comes directly from the herbs and plants and not through chemicals as happens in many cases with tea bags. Bulk tea does not lose aroma, flavour notes and the leaves are not crushed like bagged tea.
- One of the most important reasons why we decided to offer teas and infusions in bulk is to respect and care for the environment. By buying tea in bulk we reduce the amount of unnecessary packaging in which it is usually presented. We eliminate both plastic and the enormous amount of waste from the individual tea bags that we usually find in conventional supermarkets.
What are the advantages of buying organic tea?
- In the cultivation of non-organic teas, an enormous amount of chemical substances are usually applied to the soil in order to make the tea grow faster and produce more, and all these harmful particles end up in our organism.
- In short, organic tea is healthier, more natural and therefore better for the human body. At Replantea we only choose organic teas in bulk.
What varieties of tea and herbal teas can I buy in bulk?
- Therefore, in Replantea you can find a wide variety of green tea, black tea, red tea, white tea, blue tea, matcha tea, rooibos and infusions of ginger, nettle, chamomile, fennel, aniseed, moringa, turmeric, olive leaf. ....
Can I give as a gift and send to a different address than mine?
- At Replantea we offer the option of placing your order on the web and adding the delivery address of the person receiving the gift so that it arrives directly to them. You can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the dedication you would like to include in the box.
What are the benefits of tea over coffee?
- Coffee and tea are known for their excellent sources of antioxidants, which may protect against a range of conditions, including heart disease and some forms of cancer.
- Other health properties attributed to coffee include protection against Parkinson's disease and a reduced risk of type 2 diabetes and cirrhosis of the liver. Tea, on the other hand, may protect against tooth decay, kidney stones and arthritis.
- Coffee has a higher caffeine content than tea, which can be good for those looking for an instant energy boost. However, it can cause anxiety and sleep disorders in sensitive people.
- Also, due to caffeine's effect on your brain, high coffee intake can result in dependence or addiction.
- For people who are very sensitive to caffeine, tea may be a better choice. It contains L-theanine, an amino acid with calming properties that can relax them while keeping them alert.
- In addition, you can also opt for any decaffeinated beverage or choose herbal teas, which naturally do not contain caffeine and although they will not provide the same benefits, they may offer their own properties.
- Both coffee and tea increase energy levels. However, coffee gives you an instant boost, while tea offers a mild boost.
Are Replantea products vegan?
- It is equally important for us to know that everything that goes down the drain will not harm the plants or animals that live on our planet.
How many calories are in a cup of tea?
- Since these parts of the plant contain only trace amounts of carbohydrates, the tea is a virtually calorie-free drink.
- For example, a 240 ml cup of freshly brewed black tea offers just 2 calories, which is considered negligible. The same is true of most herbal teas.
- As such, natural tea is an excellent substitute for sugar-sweetened beverages.
- In addition, its caffeine antioxidants and polyphenols provide numerous health benefits, including aiding weight loss, improving heart health and reducing the risk of chronic disease.
How much sugar is in tea?
- If we add too much sugar to our cup of tea we eliminate these benefits in our organism. For people on a weight loss diet, sugar will add unnecessary calories that are the opposite of its true purpose.
Does tea contain gluten?
Does tea help to lose weight?
- Some studies have even found that tea can enhance weight loss and help fight abdominal fat. Certain types have been found to be more effective than others in doing so.
- Green tea is rich in a type of antioxidant called catechins and has been associated with weight and fat loss.
- Studies show that pu erh tea extract can help improve weight loss while lowering blood sugar and triglyceride levels. Black tea is rich in flavones and flavonoids.
- Black tea is rich in flavones and has been associated with reductions in weight, BMI and waist circumference.
- Studies show that oolong tea can help reduce weight and body fat by increasing metabolism and enhancing fat burning.
- White tea and green tea have comparable amounts of catechins, which may help improve weight loss.