For the Fasting Infusion we selected 100% organic ingredients with unique properties to enhance the positive effects of intermittent fasting. Fasting causes the body to use its own energy reserves. It uses liver glycogen and fat stores. More cortisol and adrenaline are released, which have analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. Finally, the secretion of serotonin and endorphins is also increased, which gives you a feeling of well-being.
Less intensive fasting methods can become more effective if they are accompanied by a fasting tea, which supports the detoxification of the body with its natural organic ingredients.
Yerba mate provides a large amount of antioxidants and nutrients, containing caffeine which increases your energy and concentration, it also reduces fatigue and helps you burn more fat during exercise. Yerba mate is a great complement to fasting because it reduces appetite, helping to combat the feeling of hunger.
Nettle is an excellent source of chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals, providing natural energy to our body, being very beneficial for the liver, gallbladder and kidneys. Nettle also naturally contains serotonin, enhancing the effects of fasting.
Milk thistle seeds have been used in traditional medicine to promote liver function and treat liver problems. This is due to the presence of a flavonoid known as silymarin, which has great antioxidant power.
The lavender may also promote the production of dopamine, the brain's happy chemical, and is famous for its calming properties, being one of the most popular herbal remedies for anxiety and stress
Romero has anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in antioxidants. It can help reduce pain symptoms due to its anti-inflammatory properties. By decreasing inflammation, rosemary can help improve blood circulation and reduce the pressure that causes pain.
How to prepare Organic Fasting Infusion
- Quantity: 12-15 g/liter
- Time: 5-8 minutes
- Temperature: 100°C
Mate* (Brazil), milk thistle seeds*, coriander seeds*, nettle*, sencha green tea* (China), lemon balm*, peppermint*, lemon verbena*, rosemary*, lavender*, peppermint essential oil*
- Helps you lose weight: Studies have shown that mate can reduce appetite and stimulate metabolism, this is because mate contains pantothenic acid, which helps the body to use carbohydrates, fats and proteins, and to break down cholesterol, steroids and fatty acids.
- It provides natural energy and improves physical performance: Yerba mate is a physical and mental energy tonic, providing vital nutrients to the brain to improve memory and concentration. Mate also delays the build-up of lactic acid during physical exercise and improves motor responses. Mate contains less caffeine than coffee but more than a cup of tea, so it can increase energy levels and make you feel less tired.
- Antioxidant: According to several studies, the antioxidant power of mate appears to be even higher than that of green tea. This is because mate contains numerous plant nutrients such as xanthines, saponins and polyphenols. These components help fight cell damage caused by free radicals, which are responsible for ageing and the onset of chronic diseases.
- Reduces stress: Yerba mate increases resistance to stress due to its content of vitamins B and C, plus pantothenic acid (B6) stimulates the adrenal glands, which regulate the production of hormones such as adrenaline and cortisone.
- Potentiates the immune system: The saponins present in mate are natural compounds with anti-inflammatory properties, which, in combination with other components such as vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium and zinc, strengthen the immune system.
- Tonifies the circulatory system: Nettle is a blood tonic that stimulates circulation, gets the blood flowing to the limbs and gets you back on your feet. It is a good infusion to take during recovery from muscle or bone injury and also to reduce pain in the limbs and joints caused by arthritis and rheumatism.
- Naturally increases energy: Nettle is an excellent source of chlorophyll and contains a healthy supply of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins A, C, D and K, and minerals such as silica and iron. These nutrients are beneficial for the liver, gall bladder and kidneys. Nettle is also a natural diuretic, helping the body to eliminate excess salt and water.
- Combats respiratory infections: Nettle is antiseptic, so it fights infections. It is a great infusion for treating respiratory weakness, coughs, colds, congestion and asthma.
- Improves prostate health: Up to 50% of men aged 51 and over suffer from prostate enlargement and related problems. Studies have shown that nettle helps treat short- and long-term urinary discomfort in people suffering from an enlarged prostate.
- Helps regulate mood: Nettle contains serotonin, a chemical and neurotransmitter in the human body responsible for regulating moods.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.