For Piel Bonita Infusion we selected 100% organic ingredients with unique properties to care for and rejuvenate your skin. In addition to drinking the infusion you can use it directly on the skin (once it has cooled) as a facial toner, to enhance its beneficial effects.
A 2018 study showed that the most prevalent polyphenol in green tea, EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), has powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects, improving the treatment of acne and oily skin. Green tea reduces sebum secretions in the skin and helps to keep it youthful as its polyphenols reduce UV damage.
Chamomile was used thousands of years ago in Egypt and Greece to treat wounds, due to its anti-inflammatory properties, and is also used to treat conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. Chamomile also relaxes all the muscles in the body, including those in the face, increasing the feeling of wellbeing and relaxation in your skin.
Buckthorn berry provides suppleness and softness to the skin and protects with its high vitamin content from the sun's rays. This is one of the reasons why it is increasingly included in many sun protection products. Due to its numerous antioxidants sea buckthorn is also an anti-ageing agent, protecting the skin from age-defying free radicals.
Dandelion is a great tonic that cleanses our body of toxins and is high in vitamins A and C, having even more iron and calcium than spinach.
How to prepare Organic Beautiful Skin Infusion
- Quantity: 12-15 g/liter
- Time: 5-8 minutes
- Temperature: 100ºC
- It contains a large amount of antioxidants: Green tea is rich in polyphenols and catechins, which are natural compounds with great health benefits. It contains the catechin EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), a natural antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage by reducing the formation of free radicals, which play a role in ageing and many types of disease.
- Improves brain function: Green tea contains caffeine or theine and L-theanine. The caffeine present in green tea acts as a stimulant in a different way to coffee, the caffeine in tea is released in a more dosed form in the body, maintaining its effects for longer but without causing the jitters that are attributed to the caffeine in coffee. L-theanine is an amino acid that increases the activity of GABA neurotransmitters, having anxiolytic effects and increasing dopamine, resulting in relaxation and better concentration. Studies have shown that caffeine and L-theanine act together, producing a much milder and different effect to coffee.
- In any fat burning supplement green tea is present in a high percentage, this is because, according to scientific studies, green tea increases fat burning and stimulates metabolism. It can be particularly effective in reducing abdominal fat.
- Prevents cardiovascular disease: Green tea helps reduce levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) by increasing the antioxidant capacity of the blood, which protects LDL particles from oxidation. Several studies have shown that people who regularly drink green tea have up to a 31% lower risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
- Reduces bad breath:The catechins in green tea also have oral health benefits. Catechins can suppress the growth of bacteria, potentially reducing the risk of mouth infections and bad breath.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.