For Replantea Fat Burning Infusion we selected 100% organic ingredients to create a drink focused on weight loss and the elimination of toxins.
The green tea Sencha and matcha tea contain beneficial components for weight loss. It contains caffeine, which is a stimulant well known to aid fat burning and improve our performance during exercise. Green tea also contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), an antioxidant that speeds up metabolism. Scientific studies have shown that calorie burn when consuming green tea can be up to 4% higher.
Nettle has an impact on blood sugar levels, helping the pancreas to produce more insulin. Nettle is also high in polyphenols, powerful compounds that help prevent chronic diseases such as diabetes and obesity.
Yerba mate contributes to better physical performance, increasing reliance on fat as fuel during exercise. Yerba mate also reduces appetite and helps to lower blood cholesterol levels.
Cayenne contains capsaicin which speeds up metabolism and reduces the feeling of hunger, it also improves the health of your digestive system and prevents the onset of stomach ulcers.
How to prepare Organic Fat Burning Infusion
- Quantity: 12-15 g/liter
- Time: 5-7 minutes
- Temperature: 100°C
Green TeaSencha* (China), ginger*, nettle*, mate* (Brazil), lemongrass*, cinnamon*, limón*, mint*, Matcha* (China), turmeric*, goji*, chile-cayena*, mit oil*
*procedent of ecological cultivation
- Helps you lose weight: Studies have shown that mate can reduce appetite and stimulate metabolism, this is because mate contains pantothenic acid, which helps the body to use carbohydrates, fats and proteins, and to break down cholesterol, steroids and fatty acids.
- It provides natural energy and improves physical performance: Yerba mate is a physical and mental energy tonic, providing vital nutrients to the brain to improve memory and concentration. Mate also delays the build-up of lactic acid during physical exercise and improves motor responses. Mate contains less caffeine than coffee but more than a cup of tea, so it can increase energy levels and make you feel less tired.
- Antioxidant: According to several studies, the antioxidant power of mate appears to be even higher than that of green tea. This is because mate contains numerous plant nutrients such as xanthines, saponins and polyphenols. These components help fight cell damage caused by free radicals, which are responsible for ageing and the onset of chronic diseases.
- Reduces stress: Yerba mate increases resistance to stress due to its content of vitamins B and C, plus pantothenic acid (B6) stimulates the adrenal glands, which regulate the production of hormones such as adrenaline and cortisone.
- Potentiates the immune system: The saponins present in mate are natural compounds with anti-inflammatory properties, which, in combination with other components such as vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium and zinc, strengthen the immune system.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.