The carefully controlled partial oxidation process allows the oolong blue tea leaves to develop an intense flavour and a slightly fruity and floral aroma, while maintaining a silky texture. Combined with orange peel and peach, it is a delicious tea, ideal for enjoying hot and cold for its citrus aroma and fruity flavour.
What is oolong or blue tea?
Midway between black and green tea, oolong teas are partially oxidised. Depending on when the oxidation is interrupted, different types of oolong are obtained with a wide variety of flavours. Oolong teas are one of the most popular teas among tea connoisseurs all over the world.
How to prepare Blue Oolong Tea with Orange and Peach
- Quantity: 1 to 2 teaspoons per cup (2-4 grams)
- Infusion time: 2-4 minutes
- Water temperature: 85ºC
How to prepare this tea cold
If you want to learn how to prepare this and other teas cold to enjoy them when the weather is warmer we recommend you read our guide: Prepare Cold Brew Tea with the Cold Brew Method
- Improves heart health: Several studies of regular oolong tea drinkers showed reductions in blood pressure and cholesterol levels, lowering the risk of heart disease. In a Japanese study of over 76,000 adults who drank oolong tea regularly, the risk of heart disease was reduced by up to 60%.
- Helps prevent diabetes:The polyphenolic antioxidants in oolong tea help lower blood sugar and insulin levels and reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Helps you lose weight: The combination of caffeine and polyphenols in oolong tea stimulate metabolism and activate the enzymes responsible for using stored fat for energy, helping to accelerate weight loss.
- Improves brain function: tea contains caffeine and an amino acid called L-theanine, which can improve alertness and concentration. L-theanine increases alpha activity in the brain, resulting in relaxation and better concentration. This may be why many people report a more stable energy boost after drinking tea, compared to other caffeinated beverages such as coffee.
- Protects and keeps teeth and bones strong: The antioxidants found in oolong tea may help keep teeth and bones strong. One study showed that people who drank oolong tea daily had 2% higher bone density. Another study of women after menopause found that those who drank oolong tea regularly had 4.5% higher bone density than those who did not drink tea.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.