For the Red Berry Infusion we selected 100% organic ingredients to create a healthy drink with an authentic wild berry flavour. It is an infusion that can be enjoyed at any time, as it does not contain caffeine. It is very good hot, but we recommend that you try it cold in the warmer months.
The hibiscus flowers add body, colour and flavour to the infusion. Hibiscus also has great health properties: it is high in vitamin C, antioxidants and minerals, all of which are essential for maintaining good general health.
Blackberry infusion has a delicious sweet taste and is famous for having a high concentration of antioxidants, making it a great help in preventing cell damage caused by oxidative stress. Blackberry infusion is also very digestive and has anti-inflammatory properties.
The raspberry gives this infusion a sweet and fruity, calorie-free taste. Raspberry tea is very rich in nutrients and helps to reduce discomfort during menstruation.
How to prepare Raspberry Infusion
- Quantity: 1 to 2 teaspoons per cup (2-4 grams)
- Infusion time: 7-10 minutes
- Water temperature: 100ºC
How to prepare this infusion cold
If you want to learn how to prepare this infusion and other teas cold to enjoy them when the weather is warmer we recommend you read our guide: Prepare Cold Brew Tea with the Cold Brew Method
- Antioxidant: Hibiscus infusion is packed with antioxidants that improve overall health. These antioxidants help ward off free radicals that can cause oxidative stress in the body. Free radicals and oxidative stress have been linked to serious diseases such as cancer, ageing and eye disease. Drinking hibiscus tea can help prevent these free radicals from damaging healthy cells.
- Hibiscus tea contains large amounts of vitamins and minerals that support immune health. Hibiscus infusion contains high levels of vitamin C, which can help defend against the common cold and flu. Hibiscus can help boost immunity and keep you healthy, even during flu season.
- Helps you lose weight: Hibiscus can help speed up weight loss by limiting hunger. Hibiscus tea is also a sweet alternative to sugary drinks that can make it very difficult for you to lose weight. Swapping unhealthy drinks and sweet snacks for hibiscus tea is a good way to help you reach your weight loss goals faster.
- Reduces blood pressure: Some research has shown that hibiscus lowers blood pressure and prevents serious heart disease. One research study examined the relationship between hibiscus tea consumption and heart health. The researchers found that hibiscus tea reduced blood pressure in the majority of participants.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.