For Rooibos, Turmeric and Lemon Infusion we selected 100% organic ingredients to create a full-bodied, full-scented drink that leaves a pleasant mouthfeel, combining the mild spiciness of turmeric with the citrus notes of lemon and lemongrass. It is an infusion that can be enjoyed by the whole family and at any time, as it contains no caffeine.
Turmeric is the spice that gives Indian curries their characteristic yellow colour. Many studies in recent years show that turmeric has important benefits for the body and brain, no wonder it has been used in oriental medicine for hundreds of years. Turmeric contains curcumin, which has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very potent antioxidant.
What is Rooibos?
Rooibos is a naturally caffeine-free herbal tea originating from South Africa. Rooibos tea is made from the needle-shaped leaves of the Rooibos or Red Bush bush and dried in the sun to oxidise and enhance the deep red colour and flavour that the leaves bring to the tea.
How to prepare Rooibos with Turmeric and Lemon
- Quantity: 12-15 g/liter
- Time: 5-8 minutes
- Temperature: 100ºC
- No caffeine: Rooibos does not contain caffeine, making it an excellent choice for pregnant women, children and people with caffeine sensitivities.
- High antioxidant content: Rooibos contains antioxidants such as aspalathin and quercetin, which help protect cells from free radical damage. In the long term, their effects can reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- Improves heart health: Studies have shown that regular consumption of rooibos tea reduces levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and inhibits the angiotensin enzyme, which is responsible for increasing blood pressure.
- Helps control weight: Rooibos has no calories, making it a great choice for those trying to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight. It also helps control weight by increasing levels of leptin, a hormone that helps regulate appetite.
- Helps strengthen bones: Its high mineral content, especially fluoride and calcium, helps strengthen the skeletal system.
Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement there is. Many scientific studies over the years show that it has great benefits for the body and brain. Many of these benefits come from its main active compound, curcumin.
- Anti-inflammatory: Inflammation is incredibly important as it helps fight external agents and plays an essential role in repairing damage in the body, however, chronic inflammation can be very damaging as it attacks the body's own healthy tissues. The curcumin present in turmeric is a bioactive substance that can combat chronic inflammation by suppressing the molecules responsible for causing it.
- Antioxidant: Oxidative damage is believed to be one of the causes responsible for ageing and many diseases. Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant, capable of fighting the free radicals present in the body that cause oxidative damage to cells. According to several studies, curcumin also stimulates the action of other antioxidants, making turmeric an ideal ingredient to mix in infusions or recipes.
- Stimulates the brain: Curcumin increases levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and can help combat degenerative processes in the brain. Stress and a diet high in sugar and fat reduce levels of this hormone BDNF, which is so important for the brain to function properly.
- Helps prevent the appearance of cancer cells: Curcumin in turmeric has been shown to help cancer cells die off and reduce angiogenesis (the growth of new blood vessels in tumours). There is scientific evidence that it can prevent the onset of cancer, especially those related to the digestive system.
- Relieves the symptoms of arthritis: Arthritis is a very common disorder in the West, characterised by inflammation of the joints. Many studies show that curcumin can help treat the symptoms of arthritis, being in some cases even more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.