For Ginger & Turmeric Infusion we select 100% organic ingredients to create a healthy drink with a great aroma. It is an infusion that can be enjoyed at any time, as it does not contain caffeine. We recommend that you prepare it with milk, you can use your favourite vegetable milk. The natural sweetness of the milk offsets the powerful, spicy flavours of the ginger and turmeric, creating a delicious, creamy latte that is perfect for starting the day with energy.
Ginger comforts the whole body and helps renew blood circulation, is a natural expectorant, preventing congestion when you have a cold and is very effective against nausea and motion sickness, making it ideal for taking before travelling.
Turmeric is the spice that gives Indian curries their distinctive yellow colour. Many studies in recent years show that turmeric has important benefits for the body and brain, no wonder it has been used in oriental medicine for hundreds of years. Turmeric contains curcumin, which has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very potent antioxidant.
How to prepare Ginger Turmeric Infusion:
- Quantity: 1 to 2 teaspoons per cup (2-4 grams)
- Infusion time: 5-7 minutes
- Water temperature: 100ºC
Prepare Golden Milk or Golden Milk
You can use this infusion to prepare a delicious golden milk. If you want to learn how to prepare it you can read our guide: How to prepare Golden Milk in 5 minutes
Ginger* (98%), turmeric* (1%), cardamom*
*procedure from organic cultivation
- Contains gingerol: The unique fragrance and flavour of ginger comes from its natural oils. Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger and is responsible for many of its medicinal properties. Gingerol has potent anti-inflammatory effects and helps to reduce oxidative stress on cells, which is responsible for ageing and the onset of many diseases.
- Relieves nausea: Ginger helps to relieve nausea and vomiting, including those related to chemotherapy treatments, post-operative nausea and morning sickness.
- Helps weight loss: According to several studies, ginger helps reduce body mass index (BMI) and blood insulin levels in people with obesity.
- Reduces blood sugar levels: Ginger has been shown to lower blood sugar and improve several risk factors for heart disease in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Helps reduce indigestion and constipation: Several studies have shown that ginger speeds up stomach emptying, which is beneficial for people with indigestion or stomach upset.
Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement there is. Many scientific studies over the years show that it has great benefits for the body and brain. Many of these benefits come from its main active compound, curcumin.
- Anti-inflammatory: Inflammation is incredibly important as it helps fight external agents and plays an essential role in repairing damage in the body, however, chronic inflammation can be very damaging as it attacks the body's own healthy tissues. The curcumin present in turmeric is a bioactive substance that can combat chronic inflammation by suppressing the molecules responsible for causing it.
- Antioxidant: Oxidative damage is believed to be one of the causes responsible for ageing and many diseases. Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant, capable of fighting the free radicals present in the body that cause oxidative damage to cells. According to several studies, curcumin also stimulates the action of other antioxidants, making turmeric an ideal ingredient to mix in infusions or recipes.
- Stimulates the brain: Curcumin increases levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and can help combat degenerative processes in the brain. Stress and a diet high in sugar and fat reduce levels of this hormone BDNF, which is so important for the brain to function properly.
- Helps prevent the appearance of cancer cells: Curcumin in turmeric has been shown to help cancer cells die off and reduce angiogenesis (the growth of new blood vessels in tumours). There is scientific evidence that it can prevent the onset of cancer, especially those related to the digestive system.
- Relieves the symptoms of arthritis: Arthritis is a very common disorder in the West, characterised by inflammation of the joints. Many studies show that curcumin can help treat the symptoms of arthritis, being in some cases even more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.