Organic Sencha green tea has a mild, fresh grassy flavour that blends perfectly with the sweet aromas of roasted rice. The result is a wonderfully balanced tea that plays on the senses of taste, smell and sight, with a refreshing taste with nutty notes, a sea scent and a pale yellow, almost transparent colour.
Organic Genmaicha Miyazaki tea contains very little caffeine, so you can drink it at any time of the day.
Origin of Organic Genmaicha Green Tea
Genmaicha tea was originally a drink consumed by people with few resources, who mixed green tea with rice to make it more economical, which is why in Japan this tea is known as 'The People's Tea'. This tea was also used by Buddhists during periods of fasting.
How to prepare Organic Genmaicha Green Tea
- Quantity: 12-15 g/liter
- Time: 1-3 minutes
- Temperature: 80ºC
- It contains a large amount of antioxidants: Green tea is rich in polyphenols and catechins, which are natural compounds with great health benefits. It contains the catechin EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), a natural antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage by reducing the formation of free radicals, which play a role in ageing and many types of disease.
- Improves brain function: Green tea contains caffeine or theine and L-theanine. The caffeine present in green tea acts as a stimulant in a different way to coffee, the caffeine in tea is released in a more dosed form in the body, maintaining its effects for longer but without causing the jitters that are attributed to the caffeine in coffee. L-theanine is an amino acid that increases the activity of GABA neurotransmitters, having anxiolytic effects and increasing dopamine, resulting in relaxation and better concentration. Studies have shown that caffeine and L-theanine act together, producing a much milder and different effect to coffee.
- In any fat burning supplement green tea is present in a high percentage, this is because, according to scientific studies, green tea increases fat burning and stimulates metabolism. It can be particularly effective in reducing abdominal fat.
- Prevents cardiovascular disease: Green tea helps reduce levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) by increasing the antioxidant capacity of the blood, which protects LDL particles from oxidation. Several studies have shown that people who regularly drink green tea have up to a 31% lower risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
- Reduces bad breath:The catechins in green tea also have oral health benefits. Catechins can suppress the growth of bacteria, potentially reducing the risk of mouth infections and bad breath.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.