For Good Night Infusion we selected 100% organic ingredients with relaxing properties that improve the quality of sleep and help to combat insomnia. We recommend taking this infusion after dinner, half an hour or an hour before bedtime, to enhance its effects.
Insomnia is often caused by poor digestion, the feeling of heartburn can keep you awake or affect the sleep cycle. Fennel is a great ally on these occasions, as it stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes, soothing the digestive tract. Fennel also relaxes the musculature, increasing the feeling of relaxation and the desire to go to bed.
Melissa is an aromatic herb, whose scent is reminiscent of lemon, which has been used since ancient times to calm the nerves and increase relaxation. Current studies have shown that lemon balm increases levels of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), an amino acid that regulates arousal in the brain, reducing feelings of stress and anxiety.
Cumin helps digestion by increasing the activity of digestive proteins and contains melatonin, which regulates the sleep cycle and helps combat insomnia.
Aniseed has antispasmodic properties, which relax the body, acting as a natural sedative ideal for calming the nerves. Anise also calms the stomach, soothing digestive discomfort and speeding up digestion.
The aromas of orange peelreduce feelings of stress and anxiety by promoting the release of dopamine and serotonin in the brain, increasing feelings of well-being.
How to prepare Organic Good Night Infusion
- Quantity: 12-15 g/liter
- Time: 5-8 minutes
- Temperature: 100°C
Fennel*, lemon balm*, cumin*, anise*, orange*
- Melissa relieves stress: Melissa relieves the symptoms of stress, helps to relax and improves mood. It also helps to reduce symptoms of anxiety and nervousness.
- Reduces insomnia and other sleep disorders:Melissa relieves restlessness and sleep disorders such as insomnia. Several studies have shown that lemon balm acts directly on GABA receptors in the brain, providing a mild sedative effect and stimulating the production of serotonin, a feel-good hormone.
- Improves digestion: There is growing evidence that lemon balm helps to treat symptoms of upset stomach, irritable bowel syndrome and acid reflux.
- Improves digestion: Fennel has been used for hundreds of years in infusions to treat digestive disorders, as it stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes, calms the digestive tract and improves the absorption of nutrients. It is an excellent remedy for heartburn, gas, constipation and stomach pain. It is especially recommended after celebrations, when excesses and large meals can unbalance the digestive system.
- Reduces fluid retention and has detox properties: Fennel is a natural diuretic, relieves swelling in the hands and ankles and its antiseptic oils fight urinary tract infections and eliminate toxins.
- Helps you lose weight: Fennel has a long tradition for treating overweight problems. Drinking a cup of fennel tea as a first drink in the morning and as a last drink before bedtime is a time-honoured treatment to help reduce abdominal fat.
- It provides energy: Fennel was used by Greek marathon runners for strength and stamina as it contains a large amount of nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, sodium, iron and vitamins A, C and E.
- Improves gum and throat health: Fennel is excellent for preventing gum and throat disorders, acts as an antiseptic, reduces sore throats and keeps breath fresh.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.