For Inner Peace Infusion we selected 100% organic ingredients with relaxing and calming properties. You can drink this infusion at any time as it is theine-free. We recommend that you take your time to prepare the infusion and enjoy its herbal flavour and intense aroma of sage, liquorice and lavender.
Melissa is an aromatic herb, whose scent is reminiscent of lemon, that has been used since ancient times to calm nerves and increase relaxation. Current studies have shown that lemon balm increases levels of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), an amino acid that regulates arousal in the brain, reducing feelings of stress and anxiety.
The tulsi herb or holy basil is said to have adaptogenic properties, meaning that it helps the body to cope with physical and mental stress.
The lavender is famous for its calming properties and is one of the most popular herbal remedies for combating anxiety and stress. Its calming properties are due to its ability to naturally decrease the stress hormone cortisol.
Salvia is a Mediterranean herb whose aroma helps to reduce stress. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help calm the muscles as well as the mind.
How to prepare Organic Inner Peace Infusion
- Quantity: 1 to 2 teaspoons per cup (2-4 grams)
- Infusion time: 5-8 minutes
- Water temperature: 100°C
Rooibos* (South Africa), sage*, honeybush* (South Africa), liquorice root*, lemon balm*, nettle*, tulsi*, lavender*
- Melissa relieves stress: Melissa relieves the symptoms of stress, helps to relax and improves mood. It also helps to reduce symptoms of anxiety and nervousness.
- Reduces insomnia and other sleep disorders:Melissa relieves restlessness and sleep disorders such as insomnia. Several studies have shown that lemon balm acts directly on GABA receptors in the brain, providing a mild sedative effect and stimulating the production of serotonin, a feel-good hormone.
- Improves digestion: There is growing evidence that lemon balm helps to treat symptoms of upset stomach, irritable bowel syndrome and acid reflux.
- Reduces stress and anxiety: All parts of the herb tulsi act as an adaptogen. An adaptogen is a natural substance that helps the body adapt to physical and emotional stress. Studies show that tulsi herb has properties to help the mind cope with stress and anxiety.
- Revitalises the body:Tulsi herb is also rich in antioxidants and helps the body to detoxify. Several studies have shown that it can protect the body against toxic chemicals, such as those present in vegetable fertilisers.
- Relieves inflammation, joint pains and protects against infections: Holy basil has been shown to improve the health of your body in several ways. It can help protect against infections, lower blood sugar, reduce cholesterol, relieve joint pain and protect the stomach.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.