For Strong Woman Infusion we selected 100% organic ingredients with beneficial properties for women's health.
Verbena is a sedative and tonic for the nervous system, calming and strengthening the ability to withstand stress.Green tea has a high antioxidant content, including a catechin called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) which speeds up the metabolism, helping to burn fat, especially in menopausal women, and strengthens the bone system, reducing the risk of fractures. Green tea contains caffeine and L-theanine, which together provide energy and improve concentration and brain function.
Aniseed provides sweetness without the need for added sugar or sweeteners, and is also rich in nutrients, containing iron, manganese and calcium. Aniseed and its compounds help reduce hot flushes and prevent bone loss during menopause.
Damsel's mantle has positive effects on hormonal balance in the period, so it is recommended for menstrual symptoms and premenstrual mood swings, and also helps with fertility problems, excess bleeding and menopausal symptoms. It helps to strengthen the lining of the uterus, reducing the risk of miscarriage and promotes healing of birth injuries.
Nettle is a powerful detoxifier and is renowned for its properties to cleanse the blood and eliminate harmful toxins. As a diuretic, nettle quickly eliminates any toxins that have been neutralised in the body. Nettle supports free testosterone in the body, balancing its levels, which is important for better overall health. Nettle is a great source of iron and vitamin C and has been used for centuries to restore energy and replenish after childbirth.
rooibos benefits heart health by positively affecting blood pressure. It can also reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL) in people at risk of heart disease.
The legend of yarrow and its name Achillea millefolium dates back to the Trojan War, being the herb that the warrior Achilles used on his soldiers' wounds to stop bleeding and speed healing. Yarrow gets the circulation going to eliminate toxins and fight bacteria in the blood. Yarrow is used to regulate menstrual cycles, reduce heavy bleeding during periods and relieve uterine congestion. Its anti-inflammatory effects act on swollen veins, reducing discomfort in varicose veins and haemorrhoids.
Mint reduces the intensity and duration of menstrual cramps by helping to reduce muscle contractions.
How to prepare Organic Strong Woman Infusion
- Quantity: 12-15 g/liter
- Time: 5-8 minutes
- Temperature: 100ºC
Verbena*, Sencha green tea* (China), aniseed*, lion's foot*, nettle*, rooibos* (South Africa), yarrow*, peppermint*, elderflower*, natural flavouring
- Tonifies the circulatory system: Nettle is a blood tonic that stimulates circulation, gets the blood flowing to the limbs and gets you back on your feet. It is a good infusion to take during recovery from muscle or bone injury and also to reduce pain in the limbs and joints caused by arthritis and rheumatism.
- Naturally increases energy: Nettle is an excellent source of chlorophyll and contains a healthy supply of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins A, C, D and K, and minerals such as silica and iron. These nutrients are beneficial for the liver, gall bladder and kidneys. Nettle is also a natural diuretic, helping the body to eliminate excess salt and water.
- Combats respiratory infections: Nettle is antiseptic, so it fights infections. It is a great infusion for treating respiratory weakness, coughs, colds, congestion and asthma.
- Improves prostate health: Up to 50% of men aged 51 and over suffer from prostate enlargement and related problems. Studies have shown that nettle helps treat short- and long-term urinary discomfort in people suffering from an enlarged prostate.
- Helps regulate mood: Nettle contains serotonin, a chemical and neurotransmitter in the human body responsible for regulating moods.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.