For the Breathe Fluid Infusion we selected 100% organic ingredients that will comfort you during colds, soothe the symptoms in your throat and help you clear your airways for better breathing.
Scientific studies confirm that mint and peppermint effectively fight several types of bacteria, including those that cause food-borne illnesses and contagious diseases. The menthol they contain helps unclog sinuses, facilitating proper breathing.
Lemongrass or citronella has antimicrobial properties, in particular, it is effective against Streptococcus mutans bacteria, responsible for tooth decay. Due to its citral and geranial content, it has anti-inflammatory properties.
Lemon contains high levels of vitamin C and bioflavonoids that fight infection and strengthen the circulatory system. Lemon is also antiseptic and antibacterial, reduces fever and eliminates acid waste from the body.
Rose blossom protects the skin and mucous membranes against bacteria, viruses and fungi and is particularly suitable for strengthening the body's defences and maintaining a healthy intestinal flora.
Fennel was used by Greek marathon runners for strength and vigour due to its high nutrient content: calcium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and vitamins A, C and E.
The aniseed contains a soothing mucilage that can relieve dry coughs that never seem to go away, and is also a natural remedy for bronchial and asthmatic coughs.
Thyme is a valuable treatment for strengthening the respiratory tract. It opens the bronchi to clear them and decongest the chest. It is a powerful antiseptic against fungal, bacterial and viral infections. Thyme also benefits the immune system due to its Vitamin C and A content.
Cornflower has been popularly used as a natural remedy for its antibacterial and fungicidal properties.
How to prepare Organic Breathe Fluid Infusion
- Quantity: 12-15 g/liter
- Time: 5-8 minutes
- Temperature: 100°C
Escaramujo*, Manzana*, Hierba Limón*, Hibisco*. Anís Estrellado*, Hierbabuena*, Salvia*, Ortiga*, Romero*. Menta Piperita*, Flor de Tila*, Tomillo*, Aceite Esencial de Romero*, Aceite Esencial de Menta*
*procedente de cultivo ecológico
- Helps you breathe better: Peppermint has antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to fight sinus obstruction due to infections, colds and allergies. Menthol, one of the active compounds in peppermint, improves airflow in the nasal cavity, which helps breathing feel easier.
- Breath freshening: Peppermint has antibacterial properties that help kill the germs that cause dental plaque, which can improve breath. For this reason it is a staple ingredient in toothpaste.
- Fights bacterial infections: Studies confirm that peppermint effectively fights several types of bacteria, including those that cause food-borne illnesses and contagious diseases.
- Reduces the symptoms of allergic reactions: Rosmarinic acid, present in peppermint, has been shown to reduce allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose and itchy nose and eyes.
- Headache relief: Mint acts as a muscle relaxant and analgesic, reducing certain types of headache, such as those caused by tension or migraine.
- Reduces coughs and strengthens the airways: Thyme infusion can be a valuable treatment for strengthening the airways. It opens the bronchi to clear them, expectorate phlegm and decongest the chest. It cleanses the sinuses, throat, trachea and lungs.
- Fights infections: Thyme is the most powerful antiseptic herb, it is antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial and antibiotic. As a natural remedy, thyme can also be used to clean the air in a sick person's room by simply boiling the herb in an uncovered pot and allowing the steam to purify the air.
- Prevents and cleanses skin infections: Thyme infusion is an effective antiseptic for skin infections, including skin problems. It can be applied topically, increasing blood flow to the area and clearing the infection.
- Reduces urinary tract and kidney infections: Thyme prevents urinary tract infections and its antiseptic action is especially valuable for cleansing the kidneys.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.