Marrakech Mint Green Tea contains 100% organic, premium quality ingredients, creating an intensely aromatic and stimulating tea. As well as being delicious it can provide health benefits.
The blend of Sencha and Gunpowder green teas is high in antioxidants, can speed up your metabolism to optimise fat burning and contains Theanine, which helps to maintain concentration.
Mint is known for its cooling sensation but has many other positive properties for your health: it aids digestion, relieves headaches, freshens breath (by killing the germs that cause bad breath) and helps weight loss by naturally reducing appetite.
Origin of Organic Marrakech Mint Green Tea
This tea is an organic version of the classic Moorish tea that has become an icon of Moroccan culture. In the 19th century, the British introduced their tea, grown in their colonies in India, to the Moroccan market. It was very popular and the Arabs mixed it with their traditional mint infusion to adapt it to their tastes.
How to prepare Organic Marrakech Mint Green Tea
- Quantity: 12-15 g/liter
- Time: 1-3 minutes
- Temperature: 80°C
- It contains a large amount of antioxidants: Green tea is rich in polyphenols and catechins, which are natural compounds with great health benefits. It contains the catechin EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), a natural antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage by reducing the formation of free radicals, which play a role in ageing and many types of disease.
- Improves brain function: Green tea contains caffeine or theine and L-theanine. The caffeine present in green tea acts as a stimulant in a different way to coffee, the caffeine in tea is released in a more dosed form in the body, maintaining its effects for longer but without causing the jitters that are attributed to the caffeine in coffee. L-theanine is an amino acid that increases the activity of GABA neurotransmitters, having anxiolytic effects and increasing dopamine, resulting in relaxation and better concentration. Studies have shown that caffeine and L-theanine act together, producing a much milder and different effect to coffee.
- In any fat burning supplement green tea is present in a high percentage, this is because, according to scientific studies, green tea increases fat burning and stimulates metabolism. It can be particularly effective in reducing abdominal fat.
- Prevents cardiovascular disease: Green tea helps reduce levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) by increasing the antioxidant capacity of the blood, which protects LDL particles from oxidation. Several studies have shown that people who regularly drink green tea have up to a 31% lower risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
- Reduces bad breath:The catechins in green tea also have oral health benefits. Catechins can suppress the growth of bacteria, potentially reducing the risk of mouth infections and bad breath.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.