Dragon Well green tea is a variety with a characteristic flat emerald green leaf. The leaves of this tea have a delicious fragrance and a majestic aesthetic appearance. With extraordinarily high levels of the natural antioxidant "catechin", vitamin C and amino acids, this king of teas provides the perfect pick-me-up at any time of the day.
Organic Lung Ching or Dragon Well Tea
Also known as the national drink of China. It is often presented as a gift to heads of state of other countries when they visit China. Lung Ching tea has been cultivated for hundreds of years in the mountains of Zhejiang province. This region's temperate, rainy climate allows the tea leaves to retain more theanine, which helps give it its distinctive mild, sweet taste.
How to brew Organic Dragon Well Lung Ching Green Tea
- Quantity: 12-15 g/liter
- Time: 1-3 minutes
- Temperature: 80°C
- It contains a large amount of antioxidants: Green tea is rich in polyphenols and catechins, which are natural compounds with great health benefits. It contains the catechin EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), a natural antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage by reducing the formation of free radicals, which play a role in ageing and many types of disease.
- Improves brain function: Green tea contains caffeine or theine and L-theanine. The caffeine present in green tea acts as a stimulant in a different way to coffee, the caffeine in tea is released in a more dosed form in the body, maintaining its effects for longer but without causing the jitters that are attributed to the caffeine in coffee. L-theanine is an amino acid that increases the activity of GABA neurotransmitters, having anxiolytic effects and increasing dopamine, resulting in relaxation and better concentration. Studies have shown that caffeine and L-theanine act together, producing a much milder and different effect to coffee.
- In any fat burning supplement green tea is present in a high percentage, this is because, according to scientific studies, green tea increases fat burning and stimulates metabolism. It can be particularly effective in reducing abdominal fat.
- Prevents cardiovascular disease: Green tea helps reduce levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) by increasing the antioxidant capacity of the blood, which protects LDL particles from oxidation. Several studies have shown that people who regularly drink green tea have up to a 31% lower risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
- Reduces bad breath:The catechins in green tea also have oral health benefits. Catechins can suppress the growth of bacteria, potentially reducing the risk of mouth infections and bad breath.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.