We use only 100% organic ingredients to create a delicious and refreshing drink, which can be drunk hot or cold at any time of the day, due to its low theine level.
Pai Mu Tan white tea comes from the Hunan province of China and has large leaves with silvery tips. White tea is rich in polyphenols, compounds with antioxidant properties that help reduce inflammation and fight free radicals. It is also a great source of fluoride, catechins and tannins, compounds that fight plaque on our teeth.
Mao Feng white tea comes from the Xi Shuang Ban Na region of China, a highly prized tea in which only the first buds of the spring harvest are used.
In addition to natural blackberry flavouring and mandarin essential oil, we add hibiscus flowers, elderberries, rose hips, mint and rose petals to this special blend. Sounds delicious, doesn't it?
How to prepare White Tea with Blackberry and Mandarin
- Quantity: 1-2 teaspoons per cup (2-4 grams)
- Infusion time: 2-3 minutes
- Water temperature: 80ºC
How to prepare this tea cold
If you want to learn how to prepare this and other teas cold to enjoy them when the weather is warmer we recommend you read our guide: Prepare Cold Brew Tea with the Cold Brew Method
Mao Feng white tea* (China), Pai Mu Tan white tea* (China), hibiscus flowers*, natural blackberry flavouring, rose hip*, blackberry leaf*, peppermint*, elderberry, blackberry* (1.2%), rose petals* and mandarin essential oil*
- It contains a large amount of antioxidants: White tea is the least processed tea, so it retains a large amount of antioxidants. In particular, it is rich in polyphenols that help reduce chronic inflammation by protecting the body against free radical damage. Polyphenols protect the body from cell damage, in particular by protecting cell membranes from certain stress factors (smoke, pollution, viruses, etc.)
- Helps you lose weight: Green tea is the first tea that comes to mind when you think of weight loss teas. However, white tea can be just as effective when it comes to burning fat. Studies have shown that white tea can help boost metabolism by up to 5%, this would equate to burning between 60 and 100 extra calories a day.
- Protects against osteoporosis:Osteoporosis is common among older people, it causes their bones to become hollow and porous, leading to fractures and a reduced quality of life. The compounds present in white tea, polyphenols and catechins, have been shown to reduce the risk of osteoporosis by promoting bone growth and suppressing bone degradation.
- Fights skin ageing: White tea and its compounds may protect against age-related damage to the skin caused by ultraviolet rays. Many studies have found that the polyphenols present in white tea can suppress various cellular components that damage the network of fibres that keep skin firm and taut.
- It is very refreshing and thirst quenching: Being very refreshing and thirst quenching, in China, white tea is mostly consumed in summer. According to Chinese medicine, white tea helps to combat excessive heat and alleviates menopausal symptoms.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.