For the Olive Leaf and Apricot Infusion we selected 100% organic ingredients to create a very healthy drink. It is a smooth infusion that can be enjoyed by the whole family and at any time of day, as it does not contain caffeine.
Organic olive leaf provides a slightly acidic flavour and many benefits for our organism: it helps reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and thanks to its antiviral and antibacterial properties it boosts our immune system.
The apricot provides its unique aroma and a delicate flavour that invites you to have another cup, they are also an excellent source of vitamins A and C, and also contain a powerful antioxidant called beta-carotene, which neutralises free radicals in our body.
What is oleuropein?
Oleuropein is an antioxidant and antimicrobial present in the olive leaf. This polyphenol fights free radicals, lowers blood pressure and strengthens the immune system. Oleuropein is also found in olive oil and is what gives it its bitter taste and some of its beneficial properties.
How to prepare Olive Leaf and Apricot Infusion
- Quantity: 12-15 g/liter
- Time: 5-8 minutes
- Temperature: 100ºC
Olive leaf*, apricot pieces* (apricot*, rice flour*) (22%), green rooibos* (South Africa), liquorice*, date pieces (date*, rice flour*), natural flavouring. *from organic farming
The olive tree has been used by humans for thousands of years: olive oil and olives as food and olive leaves as a natural medicine. The leaves contain a high content of oleuropein, a flavonoid that provides the bitter taste and protects the tree from pests and bacteria, making it so robust and resilient that it can live for over a thousand years. These are the benefits that the olive leaf brings to people:
- Fights infections: The oleuropein present in olive leaves has been shown to be extremely effective against bacterial and fungal infections, parasites and even helps against viral infections.
- High antioxidant power: The antioxidant effect of oleuropein protects cells against oxidative stress and helps prevent damage caused by free radicals. The antioxidant power of the compounds can be measured in the laboratory, giving it an ORAC value, the value given to olive leaf hydroxytyrosol is now considered the strongest herbal antioxidant.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves cardiovascular health: Oleuropein increases the elasticity of the arteries, which lowers blood pressure, preventing the onset of heart disease. It also increases fat burning and reduces levels of bad cholesterol (LDL). Finally, it helps to stabilise blood sugar levels.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: The flavonoids present in olive leaf promote the excretion of uric acid, having positive effects in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, gout and cystitis.
- Regenerates intestinal flora and improves digestion: The olive leaf infusion eliminates harmful bacteria from the digestive system, allowing the intestinal flora to regenerate. Its anti-inflammatory effect reduces stomach discomfort, improving digestion.
Mainland Spain from €25. Balearic Islands and Portugal from 35€.
Secure Payment Guaranteed.
You can pay with Bizum, Card or Paypal. With SSL encryption.
All our teas, herbal teas and hygiene products are certified organic.